Oxford Conservatives ("us", "we", or "our") operates the oxfordconservatives.co.uk website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name & Last name
- Date Of Birth
- Phone Number
- Cookies & Usage Data
- Change Logs
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, changes to profile.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. These as name implies last just during the session you are accessing the Service.
- Access Cookies. We use access cookies to show when certain information has been viewed. These are basically a in site tracking cookie. These may be session or persistent lasting a period of time.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. These may be session or persistent lasting a period of time.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes. These may be session or persistent lasting a period of time.
Cookies may be set in 2 ways:
- "1st Party Cookies". Cookies that are set by the Service (or belonging to a sub domain) of the Service.
- "3rd Party Cookies". Cookies that are set by another website domain. (e.g. by Google Recaptcha or by a linked site you visit).
Use Of Google reCAPTCHA™ and Invisible reCAPTCHA™
Session: Usually a number string to keep a user logged in.
Access: cbtabsgrouptab - Group post access persistent 48 hours
Google reCaptcha: CONSENT, PREF, NID, HSID, APISID, SID RC::C - These cookies are used by Google reCaptcha to prevent spam form submissions on the site.
Use of Data
Oxford Conservatives uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your town, city, county, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there, subject to GDPR regulations.
Disclosure Of Data
Your Control Of Data
Under GDPR you have the right to control the data held on you. Registered users can access this when editing profile
You can set Privacy of individual items on your profile or globally. Using the account management tab you can:
- Export your profile data
- Disable account, profile and related features
- Delete account and profile
Oxford Conservatives may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Oxford Conservatives
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our pages are encrypted and we use DNSSEC to mitigate risks.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Using our contact form and select the Privacy option